Pierlite Online Troubleshooting
Our website is optimised for Internet Explorer versions 8 & 9, Firefox 14 and above, Google Chrome 16 and above and Safari 5 and above.
If you are experiencing any operating difficulties, we have created a series of HELP tutorials, which address the most common navigation issues. However, if the matter is unresolved please do not hesitate to use our online service centre for further assistance.
Table of Contents
Step 3: Explorer 8 & 9 users only
Compatibility mode setting
Step 4: Contact customer support
How to contact us
Step 1: Update your operating system
Please ensure you have updated your operating system with the latest security updates and patches. If you are using Microsoft Windows, please use the Windows Update function to update your system to the most current version. If you are using the Mac OS X system, please use the Software Update function to update your system to the most current version.
Step 2: Clear your cookies and cache
Clearing your stored cookies and the browser cache can solve several common problems with Pierlite, such as image thumbnails not displaying properly and graphics displaying disrupted or out of place.
1. Select Tools > Internet Options
2. Click on the General tab and then under the Browsing History field click the Delete... button.
3. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
1. Select Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history…
2. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Options and again Options.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Close the Preferences window
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Empty Cache.
3. Click Empty.
1. In Safari, click the Safari menu.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Click Privacy.
4. Click Remove All Website Data.
5. Click Remove Now.
6. Close the "Preferences" dialog box.
Some issues such as images not displaying properly, buttons not working or displaying properly and not being able to access a certain part of the website can often be resolved by turning on the "Compatibility view" mode in Internet Explorer.
1. Select Tools > Compatibility View
2. Make sure the item is ticked and go back to the website and click on refresh or hit F5 on your keyboard.
Should you continue to experience operating issues, please contact our customer support at (remove XX) lighting XX @pierlite XX .com.au ">here
To assist us with the review, please document the operating system, browser name and version you are using as well as the exact description of the operating issue you are experiencing, so that we can provide you a solution.